How do you setup ringback tones on at&t?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AuroraProject, Jan 17, 2011.

1. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

I've scoured the online account manager and I can't find a way to turn on ringback tones for my account. I tried going to att.com/wirelessanswertones but apparently that page isn't for iPhones. I searched the app store and found nothing.

2. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

From AT&T's help page (http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/ringtones-downloads/faq.jsp#what_are_answer_tones)

So I'd suggest calling them and seeing what they can do to help you over the phone.

That being said, I personally fine ringback tones to be obnoxious, and discourage anyone from using them, but to each their own.

3. BHP41 macrumors 6502a

BHP41

You google it or call AT&T. I'm sure they could help. Then take a long look in the mirror and say , I have a job not a career, repeat until you decide that the ringback thing was a BAD idea.

4. AuroraProject thread starter macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

I figured it out. I will not call at&t as I work for them and know how ridiculous the phone support is.

@ BHP41, ringback tones on my personal phone have nothing to do with my career, but thanks for your useless insight. Lots of pompous elitist sods on this site lately.

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. Thankfully, I don't have to listen to them very often.