How do you share content from videos.app?

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by Rogifan, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

I have lots of videos I've loaded on to my iPad Pro via iTunes. How do I share that video (Facebook and elsewhere)? The only things exposed are photos and iCloud Drive. An Apple store employee told me I would need to load the video to iCloud Drive. But if I do that isn't it storage duplication as all these videos are part of my iCloud backup? I don't want to remove them from my device because I want offline viewing. If Apple can expose photo library why can't they expose video library too?

2. beernut macrumors 6502

You want to distribute movies you've bought ? *arrrrr* matey, me thinks apple would frown on such things

3. Rogifan thread starter macrumors P6

Rogifan

Nah most of it is stuff I got from YouTube. For now when I want to share it on FB I use my crappy old Windows laptop.

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Why would YouTube videos be in your videos.app on your device? I cannot think of an single instance that I wanted to upload a video from the videos.app, because those are mostly movies and large home videos. Anything that I might want to upload, I sync through Photos on my computer and always have access to share it via Photos on my phone.