how do you stop wallsaver?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Ebro10, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Ebro10 macrumors newbie

Hi i used wallsaver about a year ago for a couple of months but then i got bored of it so i turned it off. A few restarts later it activated it self again so i got rid of it thinking that it would not do that any more but I was wrong a few restarts later i happened again but i did not have the program any more to turn it off so i had to go find the program again and download it so i could turn it off every time it starts. Now about every 4 or 5 restarts i do it activates and i have to deactivate it. the only reason i still have the program is because it activates every few restarts.

2. simsaladimbamba

3. Ebro10 thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried this and it did not help. I just rebooted my macbook and it started up wallsaver again. I am not sure what to do now.

4. simsaladimbamba

And you have selected to search for ALL SYSTEM FILES on your Macintosh HD?

Can you open Activity Monitor and select to SHOW ALL PROCESSES, sort by Process Name and print the process list to PDF and attach it here?

5. Ebro10 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I searched for all system files and deleted them and it still activated when I rebooted. I am not able to attach a PDF because it exceeds the forum's limit of 244.1 KB.

6. simsaladimbamba

Then compress the .pdf and attach the .zip.
    Or use Dropbox.

7. Ebro10 thread starter macrumors newbie

here is the processes list while wallsaver is active and not active.

8. insaneoverlord macrumors newbie

if you havent

i figured it out go into wallsaver or re download it and click restore to normal wallpaper