How do you sync iPad with your day to day work

Discussion in 'iPad' started by rahul247rocks, Jun 20, 2012.

1. rahul247rocks macrumors member

rahul247rocks

I wanna know how you sync your apps, what cloud service you use apart from iCloud, what apps you use. I mean hw do you structure it all. You can be in any profession. Pretty interested in your replies.

2. palpatine macrumors 68040

Dropbox for current projects (Elements, iAnnotate, VoodooPad, and a bunch of other things have folders in my account). Evernote is used for completed projects, notes, web-clippings, and just about anything else. Handwriting apps "open in" Evernote to save notes as PDFs. That kind of stuff.

3. jojoba macrumors 68000

Like above, mainly Dropbox and to lesser extent, Evernote.

4. seeharrison macrumors regular

seeharrison

I used Dropbox (file syncing), OneNote (note syncing) and RoboForm (password syncing). Between the three I have pretty much everything I need.

5. stales33 macrumors newbie

Dropbox

Just like everyone else I use dropbox. I used to use evernote at times but have dropped off that bandwagon. I think evernote will become less and less used once you can sync notes over iCloud without having the @me email address. I also use Good Reader for certain things and Sign my pad, which is good if you have clients that ever need to sign anything.

6. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

My iPad is largely an entertainment device for casual web surfing.

That said I do use Evernote to capture notes.

It's the perfection solution for me.

iPads are great fun.

7. Don Kosak macrumors 6502a

Don Kosak

Dropbox, I end up using it a lot.

The fact that you can "star" things to keep access to them when you're offline is a great feature, makes it great for travel.

I use iCloud to some extent with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. They work very well.

There are some reference materials I clip to Evernote as well. Premium accounts let you store entire notebooks offline, which is handy when traveling.

Goodreader is also really useful.

I do ~a lot~ of work on my iPad. It has basically replaced my laptop for all of my mobile computing.