Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

newuser01

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
and you signed up yesterday.
they haven't got shipments in since the 29th :confused:

BigRedOne

macrumors regular
Nov 29, 2007
Google ATT wireless status and the web site should come up. It is pretty easy, but if the new phone shipping to a store, use the store zip code not your home zip code. Of course if it is shipping to your home use your home zip.

I ordered mine in the store and had it shipped to the store on the June 29th and picked it up on July 8th. If you can't figure out the web site than call the store and they will do it for you. The info is on your receipt. Good luck.

newuser01

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
Google ATT wireless status and the web site should come up. It is pretty easy, but if the new phone shipping to a store, use the store zip code not your home zip code. Of course if it is shipping to your home use your home zip.

I ordered mine in the store and had it shipped to the store on the June 29th and picked it up on July 8th. If you can't figure out the web site than call the store and they will do it for you. The info is on your receipt. Good luck.

It didn't show. But thanks! ATT said they even had no idea.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.