How do you transfer/install *.themes on my iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iJabareen, Jun 25, 2011.

1. iJabareen macrumors newbie

First of all hey everyone! , I'm pretty new to the iOS, I just got an iPhone 4 16GB a few days ago <3 and so far I'm lovin it.
    But as I came across the iPhone Hacks forum, and saw the "Post your Jailbroken homescreen..." , well I know how to download themes on winterboard from cydia and that's about it, so I started looking for themes on the internet, and found some pretty cool ones, besides the fascinating ones in that thread, but the problem is, I couldn't drag on drop them in itunes to the iphone, nor could I directly run them and install them.
    so my question is, how do I install downloaded themes onto my iPhone?

ps. what does LS and SB mean? I couldn't seem to find the words for them, it always says LS theme or SB theme...

well, thanx in advance :apple:

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

on cydia download OpenSSH, then make sure you change your root password, you can google how to do that

than im on window so i use WinSCP and you use WinSCP to SSH the files to your phone again you can good "how to ssh files to my iphone 4 and you will find tutorials

once you learn how to ssh files you just download them off the internet open the zip or rar file then you want to move the theme folder to your phone to the following location

var/stash/themes.xxxxx

once you do this those themes will be in your winterboard list

3. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44