How do you treat your phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ecwhite4S, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ecwhite4S macrumors 6502

I was just curious... how do you guys treat your iPhone.

Do you carry it around like it's a baby, or do you just throw it around like it was some p.o.s LG flip phone from the mid 2000s.

I guess I just wanted to know because I've only have my 4s for a few days and I feel like I have to be so delicate with it. It's so beautiful, and if anyone else besides me touches it, they die instantly. (I'm sure this'll wear off)

Kidding about the last part hah.

Post how you treat it, also include which phone you have, and if you have it naked or cased. :D

2. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

For God's sake, it is only a phone. New model is coming out every 6 months or so. When you buy a phone, you need to use it. :rolleyes:

3. ecwhite4S thread starter macrumors 6502

To me this is way more than a phone, my last phone was a enV3 circa 2008 that could only call/text. I suppose that's why this thing is like a God to me. I'm a new iPhone owner, and they f'in rule so don't rain on my parade. :p

4. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Congrats on your new phone. While you love about the beauty of it but if you don't use it what it builds for, then you miss out lot of fun things about Iphone.

5. ecwhite4S thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh I use it. I'm just saying I treat it delicately, for example: setting it down gently, not touching it after eating/with dirty fingers, etc.

6. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Your funny. I've had the 4S for a about 2 months now, and I just installed these AG2 protective skins yesterday. I don't really treat it like a baby, but I try to do my best to be careful. Like anything else, I usually am careful, then it wears off gradually, and gets worst once I know I'll be replacing it with something new.

I only have 1 case, a mophie air, to recharge the 4S battery. I did buy a pouch, so I can use the 4S semi-naked (w/ only skin protectors front and back), but I've decided to return the pouch, and just go semi-naked.

7. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

If u baby it too much u won't fully enjoy it. So just ease up on it.

8. stevenlangley1 macrumors regular

stevenlangley1

I beat mine like a redheaded step child! ;) Seriously though, once you have one of these phones for long enough it loses some of the reverance that some people have for it. It's just another tool I use though out my day.

9. NutsNGum macrumors 68030

NutsNGum

I treat mine as it treats me; with utter contempt.