How do you view details on pictures/videos?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by EMILinator, Dec 8, 2009.

1. EMILinator macrumors member

The Biggest Little City In The World, USA
    When I view a picture or video, where do I find the details, like when the picture/video was taken?

2. macinhand macrumors regular

macinhand

You can do this when the Photos/Videos have been synchronised with your Mac/PC then you have to read the info on the computer by the means of right click and select info!

Hope this helps!

3. EMILinator thread starter macrumors member

Yes thank you, it helped a lot more than "you cant"

idiot......

4. macinhand macrumors regular

macinhand

5. The General macrumors 601

Because Apple didn't put that sort of functionality into iPhone OS.

If I'd known you wanted to see the info of photos on a computer, I'd have answered the question that way. You posted this in the iPhone section of the forum, and anyone with reading comprehension skills above that of a retarded ape would have answered the question as such.

I think the only idiot here is the guy who:
    1. Doesn't know how to view info for photos on his/her computer.
    2. Doesn't know how to use Google to figure out how to view photos on his/her computer.
    3. Can't write a question to save his/her life.

Good day, sir.

6. EMILinator thread starter macrumors member

Lol.. if i could give you back the five minutes you wasted typing that post, i would.

7. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

I'm with the general on this, you did not state that you wanted to view the info on your computer just that you wanted to view the details of images..... and being in the iPhone section that auto assumes you mean on the iPhone....... maybe think before calling people idiots ;)

8. macinhand macrumors regular

macinhand

Let's not take it out of proportion and look for problems in his post! just give him the solution!! of which i did without pointing out his lack of info!

Most of us knew the info could only be looked at on your Mac/Pc he obviously didn't that's why he posted :)

I thought the whole point of these forums is to help people! not to create problems and mock them :cool: