Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

millerj123

macrumors 68030
Mar 6, 2008
If you want a very simple app for word processing, take a look at Bean, which you can find in the App Store. I find using it very easy to use (and very intuitive) - even I can figure out how to change fonts, sizing, etc.
Pretty sure someone banned won't be worrying too much. ;)

Was this in the "similar threads" at the bottom of the page, or did you search it out?

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
If you want a very simple app for word processing, take a look at Bean, which you can find in the App Store. I find using it very easy to use (and very intuitive) - even I can figure out how to change fonts, sizing, etc.

I'm sure it will be even easier for you...I'm as unsophisticated as it gets.

It's a wonderful little app for things that don't need all kinds of goodies.

And it's FREE!!

Good luck with your work - whatever program you use.:D

Did you notice that this thread was from 2007? :confused:

Must have been one of the displayed threads at the bottom of the page.

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
Did you notice that this thread was from 2007? :confused:

Must have been one of the displayed threads at the bottom of the page.

No, a spammer posted the reviving reply, which Shrink then replied after. I reported the spam, which was deleted, leaving Shrink looking like a necroposter.

I suppose we could report our own posts for deletion, or just leave them up as a lesson for the unwary reader.

I didn't request thread cleanup when I reported the spam, since Bean is a good suggestion. For now. I don't know if it'll be good in 2017.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
No, a spammer posted the reviving reply, which Shrink then replied after. I reported the spam, which was deleted, leaving Shrink looking like a necroposter.

I suppose we could report our own posts for deletion, or just leave them up as a lesson for the unwary reader.

I didn't request thread cleanup when I reported the spam, since Bean is a good suggestion. For now. I don't know if it'll be good in 2017.

Thanks, chown33.:D

I was sure the post to which I responded was current, even though the previous posts were old. My grasp on my sanity is tenuous enough already - thanks for sparing the little I have left.:D (The movie "Gaslight" springs to mind)

Um...necroposter!?? I never heard the word before.:eek:

I kind of like the word, in a sick, deviant kind of way.:p

Again, thanks for the reply those who, quite correctly, questioned my post.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.