How does 1 guy get 2 phones today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by swiftrhett, Jun 18, 2009.

1. swiftrhett macrumors newbie

I'm signing up for a new family plan. I made a reservation at at&t on the 15th, so it hasn't shipped yet. At&t gave me a reciept. I also pre-ordered through apple's website on launch day, I I got an email saying to show up at an apple store with an ID. I guess that if I get the apple-store ones, I need to cancel the at&t order?

Sooo, if I go to the store, are they just going to give me 1 phone, then I have to do a family plan and have no other phone to share the family plan with for like 1-2 weeks till I get another phone somewhere? What is my best strategy to get 2 phones tomorrow?

Thanks!

2. HarrisonB macrumors 6502

3. swiftrhett thread starter macrumors newbie

Soo, I wait in line at 7am at the at&t store, and are they going to give me one? and then I drive over to an apple store?

4. HarrisonB macrumors 6502

yes. I ordered one online through apple and one online trough att. Both coming tomorrow.

5. swiftrhett thread starter macrumors newbie

It sounds like apple is holding iphones for people who pre-ordered, which is insane. I can't tell if at&t is forming a 7am line if you pre-ordered and it's there, or just for anyone who pre-ordered (like me)