How does Apple ship things?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by lightz39, Dec 1, 2012.

1. lightz39 macrumors regular

When I ordered my macbook my cart had 7 things in it.

The macbook, a mouse, keyboard, battery charger, ethernet adaptor, time capsule and my protection plan. Are these all going to arrive at the same time in a big box or will they come randomly over time?

2. calderone macrumors 68040

calderone

Random as they are available and their warehouse location but you may get some things together.

3. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

I'm guessing the computer will ship by itself and the accessories will be in second box.

4. coolmacoz macrumors newbie

Yes, all items should be in one big box. You should find smaller boxes inside for the Laptop+charger, mouse, keyboard, Time Capsule, Applecare and a plastic bag for the Ethernet adaptor. They should all fit into one bigger box as all these items are not that heavy and bulky.

5. hallux macrumors 68020

hallux

It might depend on the MBP config. If it's a "stock" machine with no upgrades, they may all ship from the same warehouse. If you made any upgrades or changes, it'll be built and shipped direct from China while the rest will ship from a US warehouse.

6. scottish macrumors 6502a

According to the UK store the order will ship together "so you may want to place separate orders to receive items quicker".