How does iPhone 6 cases on Amazon already have so many reviews?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iHavequestions, Sep 11, 2014.

1. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

These are always great reading through thr comments on there lol

2. sjperformance macrumors 6502

I bought some screen protectors for the 5.5. Received them yesterday. Clearly not the correct size. I put up a review that it wasn't correct size. I got flamed very bad. People asking me how did I know it doesn't fit if I don't have phone yet. I responded clearly you guys haven't gone to apple.com and seen the dimensions.

3. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

I spotted a few fake reviews for the Spigen cases I was looking at. This also sometimes happens with reviews for cameras, especially highly anticipated ones before they are released. Usually it's some hyped up zealot waxing joyful over the specs alone. Rubbish. With the cases it all seems to be a joke.

4. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

Read the reviews and you'll answer your own question. It's mostly people screwing around with a few who have received the case and are reviewing it based on design and feel, etc.

----------

You do know that with the rounded edges on the screen, the protector can't go all the way to the edges, right? It's possible it's by design.

5. sjperformance macrumors 6502

I compared versus the actual cutoff many talking about here. Believe me it's off. It's a tad wider than my 5s yet super long. Returned them immediately to amazon.

6. iamthekiller macrumors 6502a

You returned the screen protector because it didn't fit properly on your piece of paper cutout? Nice.

7. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

lol, people must be bored to be posting bogus amazon reviews

8. sjperformance macrumors 6502

Said for iPhone 6 5.5. Yet the thing was wider by about 1/4" than my iPhone 5s. Clearly the wrong size. Guess what the listing has been pulled off from amazon. No longer available for purchase. I clearly was right.

9. iHavequestions thread starter macrumors regular

I would hold off on buying these cases. The makers are probably not even certain they fit!