How does the iphone win you over

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pinkiy, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Pinkiy macrumors regular

Pinkiy

so im due an upgrade soon and other than being on a mac forum with a lot of apple fans what keeps you to the iphone.

for me its a app and one app only. thats hipstamatic, i know its stupid but i love this thing and the fact its an ipod too but i love hte photo apps :D

soooo what keeps you; i was considering the G2 but no hipsta. tough call...

2. OMGbrandon macrumors 6502

OMGbrandon

It doesn't feel cheap and plasticky. Feel solid and not flimsy, that right there alone got me.

3. C-DAWG macrumors newbie

I have a Mac so I stay with the iPhone for seamless integration. I put music and stuff on my iPhone and worry that it would be more difficult to keep everything organized in my music folder if I have to drag and drop and organize it manually versus it being organized just as it is on my computer. It seems much easier to just stay with iPhones.

4. Looon macrumors 6502a

Looon

5. kicko macrumors 65816

Battery life
    video and photo quality
    phone build quality

6. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Hope you didn't put out on the first date! :p

For me, it was the overall experience...software, hardware and complimentary products :)apple:TV). The integration is just awesome. Even though I'm using Android right now, I am going back to iPhone in a few weeks.

7. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

It is cheesy but "It just works". 60% of the time, it runs perfectly every time.