Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cvahl

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2007
Boston
Hi,
I just got one of these Sena ultra slim pouches, and I really like it so far. At apple.com and also in this forum, I read some complaints of a few people that it would get wider with time and won't stay that nice.
Is here anybody in this forum that owns this case for several months now and can tell me if it is still useable after half a year?
Thanks

TINCAN78

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2008
UK
i have had mine for around 2 months so not quite a slong as you asked however i can confirm that there has been a bit of give in the actual case.

I would say over time that it will stretch further but to date i am happy with it. I would say it looser than it started but not loose enough to fall out if i held it upside down by the case.

I can imagine within a few more months of pulling it out and then pushing it back in it will need replacing however if you take care of it you should have it last a good 6-9 months..

Bad Ash

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
I've had mine for about 2 months as well and there is some give to it but it will NOT fall out. It just made it easier to put the phone in or take it out. Nice case for what it is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.