How does your screen protector sit?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Liam Steven, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Liam Steven macrumors regular

I'm considering a screen protector for my 6 but I'm not sure how it would look, sit, or feel owing to the curved edges.

2. jkel777 macrumors 6502a

I have the iCarez anti-glare screen protector and it doesn't cover the curved part of the screen. However, it covers the display perfectly, and the cutouts are pretty exact.

3. Fant macrumors regular

I also have the icarez one for my iPhone 6. Yes it doesn't cover all the way to the edge but goes on and feels great

4. Chairman.Jobbie macrumors 6502

I got icarez screen protector for my 6+ and i would recommend it.

5. miss.manson macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

I have the spigen glass protector. I love the feel of it but it's just a bit too small for the screen of my 6+.

6. Kealohilani macrumors 6502

I got a glossy BestSkinsEver screen protector. It's edge-to-edge with good cutouts. Feels great, very smooth considering it is a wet install

7. bobkeenan macrumors member

I had a bestskins ever. Really nice and went over the edges just fine. But I a not a big fan of the wet apply non glass protectors so I went with an iLoom glass protector. If you have a black face on your iphone I think it looks really good. The white ones look odd to me. But full face protection and that nice glossy almost slippery finger feel is there.

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I got a front/back ghost armor skin and given the curved edges, I'm not really liking it it that much. I put on the leather case to keep the edges smooth. The front sits nicely but the back that warps up to the sides doesn't go as well as it did on the prior iPhone models.

9. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

Are you using a case with the iLoome SP? If so, what kind?