HOW *dramatically improved* is the audio?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ncsmith4, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncsmith4 macrumors 6502

Has anyone seen any reviews on just HOW "improved" the audio is? I keep reading that its improved, but HOW MUCH SO?

Can I stand across the room and hear my speakerphone? Can I play music on it in my car and hear it over my singing along? ;)

2. yode macrumors 6502

It means the audio through the earpiece is clearer and more crisp. The speaker phone is not that much louder people say, but it is more clear.

3. Donz0r macrumors 6502a

-David Pogue
    -Walt Mossberg

These reviews are right on the front page :rolleyes:
    www.macrumors.com

4. ncsmith4 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the eye roll... my question was HOW MUCH is it improved. My benchmarks being the questions that I asked, albeit a little extreme, but Id like to know quantitatively, and not just read the same people saying "its greatly improved" when we all know most of those reviewers are in bed with Apple anyway...

5. AvSRoCkCO1067 macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

It's 47% better. :rolleyes:

6. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

You are asking for an objective answer to a subjective question that no one here can answer anyway (except me). It is a 2.8698 improvement over the original iPhone.

7. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Not many people here have one at this stage. I think it's perhaps best if you ask your specific question in this thread just for today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.