How far will you go to have it in perfect condition?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrat93, Jun 28, 2007.

1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

I'm one of those people who will nearly freak out if they find a scratch on something expensive and valuable that I recently purchased. When I got my video iPod I literally had to shrink wrap it to keep it in good condition. iDay is tomorrow and I still do not have a case for the iPhone on order. I may order an InvisibleShield tonight. I may very well have to have the iPhone next to me, boxed and untouched for a few days. I don't know if I can handle it!

What will you people do to keep it perfect?

2. tttexxan macrumors 6502a

Might want to get some Lexapro as well...They are going to be selling cases and protective shields at the stores...No worries..

3. Taylor C macrumors 6502a

I think you'll be fine. Everyone who's reviewed one has said that they're very durable and scratch-resistent.

4. Photography macrumors 65816

Photography

I bought the iQase SWiFT Black for my iPhone to keep it protected, and it'll be here just in time tomorrow for my brand new iPhone :D

coolosxapps

5. retrospects macrumors regular

i will put it in a box and bury it to ensure freshness!

6. terrrrrible macrumors regular

If there's a nice protector in store tomorrow, I might pick one up, but I'm not going to go too crazy.

7. tttexxan macrumors 6502a

One of the first things Im doing is putting clear shield on!! You can get them for any PDA at Best Buy or Office Depot...Might not fit the entire screen but better than nothing