Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by borgqueenx, Jun 30, 2015.
Im saying 24 to 48 hours.
If it's compatible, about a week. I would also hold off until they get everything up and running. This one was a mess lol.
So it isn't able to jailbreak 8.4?
As it stands right now, no. No idea if the exploits that were available in 8.3 will work in 8.4. May know in a few hours, may know in a few days, or even as long as weeks.
(dutch for someone who is very optimistic)
Welp, PP released a jailbreak for 8.4. It's Chinese only so far.
Too bad Pangu stole Taig's work though. Hopefully they'll (Taig) release an update shortly, but in the meantime I just finished upgrading to 8.4 and jailbroke with the Pangu tool. Cydia is doing it's first run now.
one hour. confirmed.
see, lazy american hax0rs, this is how its done
these chinese are on a roll. poor appel.
PP stole TaiG's work for the 8.3 tool and released it for 8.4. TaiG is releasing it for 8.4 support within the hour as mentioned before.
The Pangu tool worked (of course, when it was stolen), but I just restored back to 8.4 and will wait for taig to update, as I seem to trust them more (even though nothing odd installed with the pangu one) I just trust taig a bit more.
I'll go ahead and upgrade to 8.4 then
Keep in mind that tweaks will need to be compatible with 8.4 which may take a few days.
Probaly compatible out of the box.
Some purchased apps may need to be enabled for 8.4. A few of my tweaks I bought couldn't install until the dev enabled it.
i guess i was a bit of a pessimist
Tiag 2.2 is working great. Only one update from Cydia as well.
Stuck on 60% - injecting....it says to disable anti virus software but this has not fixed it for me.
Did you successfully jailbreak yet?
ill wait more feedback about ios 8.4 itself before going for it... lots of complaints floating around.
8.3 is rock solid
So for someone not in too much of a rush would you recommend jailbreaking 8.3 or update to 8.4 and wait for a couple of weeks to jailbreak? I'm not in any mad rush to do it.
I updated my 5S to 8.4 and Jailbroke it last night. I may do my 6+ today.
On my iPad, I may keep it on 8.3 because I really love iTunes Radio with the unlimited skips mod and it's free.