How games will affect the iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sportsfrk214, Apr 17, 2008.

1. sportsfrk214 macrumors 6502a

I personally believe that the release of the AppStore will bring the iPod to another level in terms of gaming. Right now theres only a few good games on WebApps, but it appears the SDK is going to bring us some high quality games. This adds a whole new dimension to the iPod. Music, Videos, Photos, Internet, and now Games. Anyone else agree?

Also as a side note, I doubt this would happen, but it would be nice if there was an icon for games that brought you to an app that contained all your games, instead of separate icons for each game. I suppose it could happen but ill bet this feature wont be implemented.

2. imaketouchtheme macrumors 65816

roflcopter.

It's called "Categories" created by "BigBoss"

People actually own non-jailbroken iPod Touches?

ROFL

3. RST macrumors member

official games from the app store for the iphone and ipod touch are going to bring it to a whole....notha....level

ps- im jailbroken and love it, but i get the feeling app store games will be more stable and higher quality than some found through installer.app

4. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

I'm very interest, the touch can run GBA games(jailbroken, but I'm talking about hardware so it serves a point), so we can see some really great games for the iPhone OS. Plus games like Spore!

Hopefully, we'll see some great Indie stuff, along with 3rd party support from the big companies