I do graphic design work, about a 50/50 split between print and web design. I'm coming from a windows environment, and what I'm really looking forward to getting away from is the large tower and the heat and the noise. I even tried to make a small mini ITX windows box and it's still noisy as hell and heats up the whole room. So, I've got money in hand, and I'm ready to make some kind of purchase. Been going around and around in my head on this. One of my motivations that I've got to get a better display (using a TN monitor now). I've currently got a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse that I really like (I've got the solar powered thin keyboard) and I've got a web cam that's nice too. So I definitely have the accessories to go with the Mini if I go that way. The two different setups I'm looking at are: Mac Mini i5 2.5 with the dedicated GPU + buy a 23" LG or Dell IPS panel for about $300. Pair that with my existing accessories (keyboard, mouse, webcam). This setup will be about $1050. Get the base 21.5" iMac and pair it with my existing 24" TN monitor, and use the iMac panel to double check my colors and brightness prior to any printing. Clear advantages on this is it's far more powerful than the Mini, but I'll clearly be unable to buy another IPS panel until far down the road when I've got more money to spend on it. This setup looks like it'll be just the imac price @ $1125 (from BHphoto). My two fears with the iMac is that the workflow will be kind of weird using my less bright TN 24" panel primarily and the 2nd is that I'd rather use SL instead of Lion if I had the choice. I honestly just like the Spaces + Expose setup better than Launchpad. It's not a dealbreaker, but I just like it better. I'm kind of on a limited budget because I've got to buy a whole new Adobe Creative Suite as well... at least I can buy the upgrade for about $500 instead of brand new, but still it's killing my budget lol. Another consideration that's a distant third is since last year's 27" dual core i3's are relatively close to the Mac Mini in performance, it might be a good idea to try and find one for about $1100 that's still under applecare. So... why did I phrase the thread as I did? Mainly because I want to find out if the iMac displays will really be a sufficient replacement to going out and buying an IPS panel. If it's not as good or better, then it kind of makes the Mac Mini setup the more logical, right? Hopefully I can finally make a decision and stop moping around the forums haha.