How good is Orange compared to O2 in UK?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bwfc0907, Jun 17, 2010.

1. bwfc0907 macrumors regular

Hi guys,
    It's all become a blur now. I've been with O2 for 2 years and my contract is up. However, I'm not impressed with there coverage.
    How have you found Orange for 3G coverage and they don't seem to have bolt ons, what happens if you go over 750mb per month on data. Does the price just become ridiculous as you get charged for each mb over?

2. nlr macrumors 6502

3. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Depends how valuable customer service is to you. I know if I called o2 right now I'd get through in 2 rings to a human, English speaking too!

Now if I call orange. I know I will have to choose from a million options then I'll get through to someone called dave in India and they won't understand a word I say.

But reception wise I have the same coverage where I am with orange or o2. That said with the amount of people about to get the ip4 I think every network is going to be suffering for a while!

4. Woomy123 macrumors regular

Depends where u live? Where I live 02 have best coverage (middle of no where), but now iPhone is coming to 3 and t-mobile and somehow i can 3G with both of them where I live so might change network