How I Met Your Mother - Season 9

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AustinIllini, Oct 14, 2013.

1. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

Anyone else watch this show?

...anyone else wish season 9 would just go away?:mad:

2. Seniordan macrumors regular

Yeah, I watch. I think that after 8 seasons, I'm tired of Ted's pursuit of love lol.

3. Gypsy36 macrumors regular

I was just saying today - you think their goal in season nine is to annoy the audience so much, by the end they no longer care who their mother is?

4. AustinIllini thread starter macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

It feels like all old jokes rehashed. These episodes are neither funny nor entertaining. The only thing they have managed to accomplish was to destroy perfectly good side characters like Barney's brother. Lily is obnoxious, Marshall is overdone, Ted barely shows up, Barney and Robin's chemistry have completely broken down. The best part of this season was the mother, and we were treated to her for less than ten minutes.

This season is on pace to be an absolute disaster. Ted and the mother are going to meet but we won't really get to know her or them together.

5. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

I like HIMYM. This season is dragging though.

I really want to meet the mother for more than 10 minutes. I am hoping they wrap up the wedding thing sooner than later though.

6. Gypsy36 macrumors regular

I still think Robyn and Ted end up together. And those kids turn out to be Barney's or something.