How I use my iPad...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by RHatton, Jun 3, 2010.

1. RHatton macrumors regular

How's this for multitasking?

[​IMG]

I have my professor's tablet handwritten notes in PDF form that he posts from each lecture on the iPad. I am using my Macbook for a Combustion Chemical Equilibrium Calculator that was created by a professor at Colorado State. I've come to notice that I have found purpose for both of these devices in my life. I know several people have been creating pointless threads asking how everyone uses their iPad and I have read every word but I don't think users really understand just how useful technology is until you can organize each device's niche in your lifestyle. :)

How are you implementing the iPad into your digital lifestyle while maintaining use for your other toys?

2. PBG4 Dude macrumors 68020

PBG4 Dude

I use mine to read from Apress' latest Beginning iPhone Game Programming book in GoodReader while programming on my MBP.

3. martynmc7 macrumors regular

I find mine is very useful for reading scientific journal articles. Usually I either have to lean into the computer screen to read or print them off. The iPad allows me to lean back and be comfortable reading the without wasting paper. I can then use my main computer for writing of reports etc.

It also allows me to transport tonnes of articles without having to lump a heavy laptop about.