How is air2>pro upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Italianblend, Nov 24, 2016.

  1. Italianblend macrumors 68000

    Italianblend

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Location:
    Fatima
    #1
    with Black Friday, I can trade in my air 2 for 180 at Best Buy and with their discounted iPads I can pretty much get half off.

    I don't have any complaints about my air 2 other than it's only 16gb. A 32 would be nice and the performance boost I guess would be nice too

    What are your opinions on this upgrade? I would normally wait for the next iPad to come out but the Black Friday deal is tempting.
     
  2. Math889 macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2016
    #2
    If I were you, I would wait. just 4 months away. will you get the 12.9 or the 9.7? The 9.7 is not a huge upgrade over the Air 2. Now its not a good time to buy an 12.9 inch Ipad. especially now that the newer one is coming!!!!!
     
  3. Italianblend thread starter macrumors 68000

    Italianblend

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Location:
    Fatima
  4. WashupDawg macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 26, 2010
  5. ericwn macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2016
    #5
    If you need more storage now or have a good use for the speakers or pencil it might be worth updating now. Otherwise maybe wait for a refresh, rumoured for March sometime.
     
  6. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2015
    #6

    Do the trade in Upgrade exchange. And get the. 9.7 Pro that's $599 plus tax. Use it and enjoys Best Buy's Holiday Return Policy til January 22nd I think. Then Return the iPad Pro 9.7 and get All that Money onto a Gift Card roughly over $599. Wait 2 more months til March 2017 and literally Enjoy Buying a new refreshed 2017 9.7 iPad Pro with A10X CPU Quad Core not Dual Core like the 2016 Model, and enjoy paying roughly half off.

    It's 100% Worth it. Kinda makes me feel mad now that I only have a Dual Core vs a Quad Core next year.
     

Share This Page