How is DP4 (Public Beta) running for you?

Discussion in 'OS X Yosemite (10.10)' started by WhackyNinja, Jul 24, 2014.

?

How is DP4 (Public Beta) running for you?

1. Great! Smooth as butter :D

15 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. Good

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. So-So

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Bad

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. WhackyNinja macrumors 68000

WhackyNinja

So Apple released DP4 earlier this week and Public Beta 1 yesterday, they are the same (but different builds) but yeah somewhat the same.

Anyways so how's it running for everyone thus far? I, for one, love Yosemite. So far no major bugs or slow downs, yeah its glitchy here and there but it's beta. Anyways for me on my 2011 MBP it runs like a charm and it's pretty damn stable. So stable that I would install it as my daily driver, but since it is beta and some important apps I use don't work yet on Yosemite soooooo that's a no-go.

So what do y'all think?

2. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

A few small bugs here and there but other than that it's working pretty good.

3. orestes1984 macrumors 65816

Apart from the initial crashes on install it runs as smoothly as you would expect. I plan on using it as my day to day operating system and using Mavericks for work.

4. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

It's good. A few small cosmetic bugs, hang ups, crashes etc, but nothing major. I was going to vote smooth as butter but to me that means it could be release to the public tomorrow without any issues, but 10.10 isn't quite there yet.

5. three macrumors 6502a

three

It's running very well for me on my Hackintosh. I've had little crashes, ran into very little bugs and issues. I'll use this for a while and will see how it goes. :)

6. iOSaddict macrumors regular

Didn't have any problem downloading the update. After the first fail I successfully updated. So far so good. One thing to say is safari is crazily fast ! :O

7. sleek881 macrumors regular

sleek881

Running perfectly so far, smooth and no hiccups at all.