Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Italianblend

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Fatima
I would like to bump this thread and ask how ios 7.0.3 is working on ipad 3? I still haven't upgraded.

poplars

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2013
Still pretty laugh though they improved animations so they are faster if you turn off the transitionary effects,,, but still I would prefer to have iOS 6 about 7times over... It's pretty bad I can completely concur with the
People who feel that they have a beta product at best after this update......

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010
iOS 7.0.3 runs perfectly fine and smooth on my iPad 3, only issue i've had is when changing backgrounds, there's a delay. Other than that, no problems at all

stisdal

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2010
USA
I would like to bump this thread and ask how ios 7.0.3 is working on ipad 3? I still haven't upgraded.

I have not updated yet either. It gets more difficult every day as I do like the features on my iPhone 5, and every now and then I get the 'update available' pop up.

The last I tried 7 was with the GM release, but went back to 6 after about 3 days as it did not feel finished at all for the iPad. I did not care for the 2D dock, was really disappointed in the blown up iPhone look when you open folders, and really wished for a full screen Safari experience...

I am hoping for an update soon that polishes up some of these issues....

Italianblend

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Fatima
Amazing how in this supposedly un-fragmented apple system, that so many people can have so many different experiences with the same device on the same operating system...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.