Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

filmfanatic24

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2007
Thinking about signing up for iTunes Match. I used the Amazon Cloud MP3 service lately and it wasn't uploading all my music, most of which I bought through iTunes years ago.

So I'm willing to give iTunes Match a shot. How is it playing with iOS7?

jkeekij

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2011
No issues here, I use it every day without incident. Song updates, playlist updates, etc. all flawless.

jkeekij

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2011
You know, I actually love it. Out of 11k songs I have a couple dozen that aren't tagged correctly and they are pretty obscure songs. I have had nothing but positive experience with it and I have been on since the beginning.

imhereareyou

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2013
I heard about iTunes match this morning. I was going to check it out. After the yearly subscription fee I don't have to pay for the other songs that show up do I?

pooryou

macrumors 65816
Sep 28, 2007
NorCal
Smart playlists don't work right, instead of being randomized like in iTunes they are showing lots of songs from the same album. Also playcounts don't work right,

bigcstyle4

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2012
Play counts and last played date seem to update back on your main library eventually. I've seen it take up to 36 hours. It certainly is not instantaneous.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.