How is iTunes Match working with iOS7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by filmfanatic24, Oct 2, 2013.

1. filmfanatic24 macrumors 6502

Thinking about signing up for iTunes Match. I used the Amazon Cloud MP3 service lately and it wasn't uploading all my music, most of which I bought through iTunes years ago.

So I'm willing to give iTunes Match a shot. How is it playing with iOS7?

2. jkeekij macrumors regular

No issues here, I use it every day without incident. Song updates, playlist updates, etc. all flawless.

3. filmfanatic24 thread starter macrumors 6502

Do you like iTunes Match? Did it match or import your songs with all the proper tags?

4. jkeekij macrumors regular

You know, I actually love it. Out of 11k songs I have a couple dozen that aren't tagged correctly and they are pretty obscure songs. I have had nothing but positive experience with it and I have been on since the beginning.

5. tibas92013 macrumors 6502

Itunes on IOS7

A-OK on my Ipad2 and Ipod Touch5 as I uploaded about 2100 songs from my music CD collection.

6. imhereareyou macrumors regular

imhereareyou

I heard about iTunes match this morning. I was going to check it out. After the yearly subscription fee I don't have to pay for the other songs that show up do I?

7. pooryou macrumors 65816

Smart playlists don't work right, instead of being randomized like in iTunes they are showing lots of songs from the same album. Also playcounts don't work right,

8. bigcstyle4 macrumors 6502

Play counts and last played date seem to update back on your main library eventually. I've seen it take up to 36 hours. It certainly is not instantaneous.