Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crewpride

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2010
Southern California
I have a Microsoft Exchange email profile installed on my iphone for work. I'm hesitant to upgrade to iOS7 because our IT department has not tested it internally, and I'm screwed without my work email. Has anyone with an exchange profile installed upgraded yet? Any issues? Is it safe to upgrade or do you recommend holding off?

Thanks!

Dented

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2009
I have my exchange email on my phone (nobody installed a profile on it, not sure if that's different - I just popped the settings in myself).

First thing I noticed after the update tonight is that the Notes app now syncs with my exchange account notes, which it didn't before. Other than that, all seems normal so far.

dilberttech

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2013
Issue

We have had issues with new devices with iOS7 connecting to Exchange 2010 keep going into quarantine mode after they are approve.

Any device that was already using Active Sync and then upgraded to iOS7 seem to work fine. It is only affecting new devices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.