How is Microsoft Exchange in iOS7?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by crewpride, Sep 18, 2013.

1. crewpride macrumors member

I have a Microsoft Exchange email profile installed on my iphone for work. I'm hesitant to upgrade to iOS7 because our IT department has not tested it internally, and I'm screwed without my work email. Has anyone with an exchange profile installed upgraded yet? Any issues? Is it safe to upgrade or do you recommend holding off?

Thanks!

2. Dented macrumors 6502a

I have my exchange email on my phone (nobody installed a profile on it, not sure if that's different - I just popped the settings in myself).

First thing I noticed after the update tonight is that the Notes app now syncs with my exchange account notes, which it didn't before. Other than that, all seems normal so far.

3. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

Been running iOS 7 since day one (beta 1). Never had a single issue with Exchange.

4. dilberttech macrumors newbie

Issue

We have had issues with new devices with iOS7 connecting to Exchange 2010 keep going into quarantine mode after they are approve.

Any device that was already using Active Sync and then upgraded to iOS7 seem to work fine. It is only affecting new devices.