How is my iPhone 4's battery life?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by helloimD4NNY, Aug 1, 2010.

1. helloimD4NNY macrumors regular

Battery: 75%
    Usage: 1 Hour 54 Minutes
    Standby: 7 Hours 6 Minutes

As far as I can remember, I listened to my "iPod" for about 20 - 30 minutes, texted for maybe 1 hour and 20 minutes, checked my emails quite frequently, and checked my twitter a couple times. I'd like to say my brightness is about 50% give or take. After that I fell asleep w/ my phone off the charger.

2. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

It's alright, Average really. Depends what you do really. I'm nearly at 2 Days and still on 46 percent, Usage is 4 and a half hours so is quite good - But I haven't really used it that much as you can see.

3. billyjoegibsonx macrumors 6502

Uh well I'm not sure....My iPhone is showing 75% battery at the moment to and I have:

Usage: 2 hours, 29 minutes.
    Standby: 14 hours, 54 minutes.

But we can't really tell how good your battery is unless you tell us what you do, how long for, what settings you have on, what they are set to, and what settings you don't use. Like for exampe my brightness is at 25-35%, auto locks in 1 minute, don't have push, or location services, don't use 3g much.

4. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

It's all about the Usage, the iPhone lasts about 6-8 hours (Unless it's just iPod only) of Web Browsing, Calls, etc.

5. hitteam macrumors member

hitteam

I'm about ur usage time too, compare with my old 3GS the battery life is slightly better like 12-16%, not much of different, but at least it will last my a day of heavy browsering and texting. And compared with brothers Samsung Captivate it's like 100% better on battery life, which I borrowed it for a week before I can find a iPhone 4 32gb at my local apple store. So far I'm really happy with it's battery.

6. helloimD4NNY thread starter macrumors regular

I did state my usage? Is it not showing up? I created this topic on my 4 so i'm not sure if it's showing up on actual computers...

7. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

That's about like mine. Some days though, I get insane amounts of battery life which I just discovered are random. I had 7 hours of usage with 38% left on the battery yesterday with no iPod and today it's back to the usual 4.5 hours at 38%. I have no idea why.

8. ag101 macrumors newbie

Jeez.. I was at 18 hours standby and 2:37 usage and my battery was at 10%..

I've got to see if this is a problem .. So far I'm about 30 minutes removed from a 100% charge and battery life is 93%.