How is my site doing?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by Epic Xbox Revie, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

http://www.epicxboxreviews.com
    How do you think my site looks.
    I am looking for constructive advice for my website.

Notes:
    First ever website I've made
    Used iWeb
    Spent about a week or so on it.
    Plan to update weekly or so.

Thank you in advance.

2. nelsencaleb macrumors regular

I don't like your about page. I don't think you need a mission page. I don't like that it's an all black background. Maybe put black all around the edges, but then put something different in the middle where all of the text and pictures and fancy stuff is you do it on your support and ToS page, but I don't like the texture being on the sides of those pages, just make it on the middle part. Probably should have a contact page instead of just putting an "Email Me" at the bottom of a few of the pages otherwise put it at the bottom of all of them. How does the store work? Are you just advertising for Amazon.com or something, because I'm confused about that after reading your about page. I like the reviews page(s). I like the homepage. I don't really like the support page, maybe I want to give you 37 cents instead of a dollar or maybe I want to give you $30. Thats all I feel like typing GL.

3. Epic Xbox Revie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

Thanks. I am going to look into some of that stuff, I really do appreciate it.

4. bthockey macrumors newbie

Wow, this is great for your first time designing a website in iWeb. I love how you don't have the pages cluttered with things that you don't need; it's nice and simple. The design looks good!

5. Epic Xbox Revie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

Thank you, and I am constantly trying to work on making it better, does anyone have any more suggestions?

6. supremedesigner macrumors 6502a

supremedesigner

RE: Furthermore, we have no interest in buying Playstation 3’s. - Amen to that!