Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

holyindian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
Hi all,

I am looking for a pouch, anything will do soft cloth or leather.. as long as it is not bulky and is not clip or flip on. I already have Wrapsol for back, and PS Anti-glare for front protection.

Well, here is the thing, i want something that will enable me to slide the phone with the pouch directly into my pocket, this is just for basic protection and handy in use.

I am looking for something that looks very decent/elegant.. yet smart.

From a third persons point of view.. how wud you rate this pouch!!?

2ziwi7k.jpg

qppkzm.jpg

2ai3h5h.jpg

Another one.. this is a second option.

2hx6kup.gif

2im3m2w.gif

Please have a look at the above, and guide me. Or if you have something better pls let me know.

holyindian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
The pouch is interesting, i would prefer to keep my Drivers License in this, as i can carry it both the places while i am driving and other times at airports or clubs where identification is a must (which i fail to carry at times and land into troubles, for instance once i missed my flight, cos i was not carrying any id on me.. as it was left back in the car).
However, 50 dollars is a whooping amount for this. 25-30 was well worth for this one.

ihonda

Suspended
Sep 17, 2009
well, the reason its so much is that its hand man 1 by 1 and comes from new newzeland

fredf

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2008
The OP asks about a$5 pouch and he gets a reply to buy a $50 one!

I have bought from the same seller and had a good experience. Why not chance the $5 and get the last one you show. I'll bet it lasts at least a year and you'll be happy with it.

If you do buy it, you've gotta' check back here and let us know how you like it.

holyindian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
Yes, 50 $ is wayyy to much to spend for a pouch. Recently i spent 60 $ for another iphone accessory the IMP500 extended battery which was worth the value and the product. Same with the Wrapsol and PS Anti-Glare.. which i did not mind spending for.

But i must say i am pretty much impressed by the Iconic pouches cos of the inbuilt wallet function and yet being so slim and skinny to carry in ur jean pocket.
Anyone knows of a similar design wiht a cheaper option with the same function?

And guys thanks for all your help with various suggestions.

macinhand

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2009
Cheshire, UK
If you are going for any of the ones you have posted i too would choose the second one!

I have the Sena Ultra Slim Leather Pouch i know it comes in @ £24.95 / $29.95 on the Apple store but you might find it cheaper elsewhere :) but i love it :D it is a very snug fit and sits nice in your pocket, i have tried a few pouches and this is the best i have had so far :D

Hope this helps ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.