How is your iPhone 4?

How is your iPhone 4?

• Perfect, no issues to report

Votes: 62 70.5%
  • The antenna issue is a big one. I drop calls more often than 3G/3GS

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Other type of issue (screen problems/camera problems...any sort of isse) Please comment below

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

Saberon

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 16, 2008
So, with the big Canadian release day coming on Friday and a bunch of press around the various issues so far regarding the iPhone 4; I wanted to get your guys/gals opinions on the phone so far.

I have created a poll but feel free to comment below!

Edit: Poll might take a few minutes to appear

Also: How happy are you on a scale of 1-10 with your iPhone 4, 10 being completely satisfied

Snowman3459

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
Only issue I've had is I get a lot of dropped calls with a Bluetooth headset. Which isn't entirely the iPhones fault. But by the phone itself, it's perfect.

macbookairman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2008
Nebraska
This is my first iPhone, and I love it. I can reproduce the antenna issues on occasion, but I always use a case so its a non-issue for me. And thankfully I don't have any proximity sensor issues. This is the most amazing phone I've ever used. (I'm coming to the iPhone from an awful LG Rumor :eek:)

I'd give it a 9. And that's just because ATT doesn't have service in one of the places I frequently visit. At least I have service at my house now, we didn't when we were with Sprint.

kepner

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2003
I just got mine, and the screen has a yellow spot at the bottom-right corner. Im going to give it a week or two to see if it goes away. Other than that, no issues. Best phone I've ever had.

mrblack927

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2008
I really don't think we need another thread on this...

I have no problem with my iPhone 4.
>95% of the general public has no problems with their iPhone 4.
The macrumors population loves to complain, and even here most people (according to this poll) have no problems with their iPhone 4.

Get it. Love it. Move on. :)

DanggxAmanda

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2010
I have the proximity sensor issue which sometimes bugs me when I put someone on mute but I LOVE THIS PHONE. the end.

Pushkar

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
SW London, UK
I have no issues apart from Bars dropping, even so it doesn't drop calls or affect performance so I am very happy with the iPhone 4, especially compared to how my old 3G is running OS 4 :D