iPad How last long ipad air 2 battery ??? [ ask ]

Discussion in 'iPad' started by icloud13, Nov 2, 2014.

1. icloud13 macrumors newbie

How many hour ipad air 2 last long ??? anyone has result yet ?

thanks ..........:D:)

2. Closingracer macrumors 68000

About the same as the iPad Air in my experience. A lot longer then the android tablets I have used

3. icloud13 thread starter macrumors newbie

so how many hour it handle ??? around how many ...

4. dannyyankou macrumors 603

dannyyankou

It meets Apple's claim of 10 hours. I play games, browse the web, stream music and HD video, and I often get 11 hours or more.

5. Simacca macrumors 6502a

Simacca

6. Closingracer macrumors 68000

7. Diversion macrumors 6502a

Diversion

I've yet to find a Android tablet that can compete with any iPad, iPads dont seem to drain when screen is off (standby) whereas Android drains constantly no matter what you do..

Anyways, I get about the same as my Air1.. I dont really notice much, it might drain just a hair faster but it lasts me a few days between charges or up to a week depending on how I use it.. More than fine for me..

I've had a multitude of Android tablets.. whether or not I used them, I was forced to charge them about every 2 days.

8. icloud13 thread starter macrumors newbie

what if for youtube video and game only how many hour could be ????

for my child ,

9. osofast240sx macrumors 68030

osofast240sx

How old?

10. icloud13 thread starter macrumors newbie

11. Booloo macrumors regular

Booloo

I would say you will only be disappointed with the battery life if you came from an older iPad. The iPad 2, 4, and iPad Air all seemed to deliver better battery life than the Air 2.

I keep my brightness relatively low (35% or so):

Battery life with playing games and heavy video streaming I'll get about 10-12 hours usage.

When I just surf the web, email, Facebook, etc. I'd say about 12-14 hours usage.

Seeing 16-20 hours usage on the first Air was common. On the IPad 4 I used to hit over one full day in usage once in a while.

12. DougFNJ macrumors 6502a

DougFNJ

I use the iPad 4 for work and that battery life is really not good. I get just about a day. As far as personal, I upgraded from the iPad Mini 2 and that battery would get me about 3 days without charging. I just got the new Air 2 on Friday night, it came with 77% and I just now put it on the charger for cycling the battery. I don't do it scientifically, I read a lot on iBooks, do a lot of web surfing, backlight is at 60% typically. I also do a lot of work on it using basic database entries throughout the day and presentations.

13. MartinAppleGuy macrumors 68020

MartinAppleGuy

I get 10 hours and that is with Real Racing 3, GTA SA, Asphalt 8, Minecraft... along with some web browsing.