How likely is my order to be canceled??

gabo864

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
I’m seeing a lot of people’s orders being canceled because of errors with the carrier. I have two friends that both their orders where canceled due to a carriers (AT&T) error and they had to place a new order. I’m with AT&T also and I’m kind of worried the same will happen to me.

My order is currently “Order in progress” i was charged $1 on my credit card which is currently pending and i also received an email from Apple with my installment agreement. I can also go on my att account and see that my line is no longer upgradable and when I click on my phone number it shows the installment plan for $1149. Do you think I’m good to go?

Last edited:

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
IDK that anyone can objectively answer this for you. If your card was billed the $1, at least you know a billing error isn't very likely barring you don't have enough credit on the card

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
I’m seeing a lot of people’s orders being canceled because of errors with the carrier. I have two friends that both their orders where canceled due to a carriers (AT&T) error and they had to place a new order. I’m with AT&T also and I’m kind of worried the same will happen to me.

My order is currently “Order in progress” i was charged $1 on my credit card which is currently pending and i also received an email from Apple with my installment agreement. I can also go on my att account and see that my line is no longer upgradable and when I click on my phone number it shows the installment plan for $1149. Do you think I’m good to go?
I would personally contact AT&T and see what their thoughts are. It's difficult to say for sure.