How long after cc charged until shipped?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by martinm1, May 1, 2015.

1. martinm1 macrumors newbie

still processing about 18 hours after cc charged. Apples faq says they don't charge a cc until the item is shipped. Is it possible it did ship and system just hasn't caught up?

2. martinm1 thread starter macrumors newbie

spoke to CS

just spoke to CS and their explanation makes sense to me. When the watch is in the US entering the shipping process then they charge the card. They don't change the status to shipping until it is through customs and in the hands of UPS or FEDEX since customs can often cause delays. She also said that the customer's order status via the app or web is actually updated as a priority over theirs so our information is the most current.
    FYI

3. martinm1 thread starter macrumors newbie

update

shifted to preparing for shipment after about 20 hours post CC being charged. next step is tracking information

4. enderg macrumors member

48 Hours and counting since the CC was tapped

Here is my sad, sad tale…

On Launch Hour I use the Apple Store App on my iPhone 6 and tap my favorited model, it takes a bit but I get through and instantly push to buy with Apple Pay. I get an address error (I should have known it would all go downhill from there) but fix it and resubmit at about XX:03

The Apple Watch Order Processed at XX:06:05 AM email arrives!!!!!
    Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band

My Original Order Status: Processing Items Available to ship: 4-6 weeks
    Delivers: May 13 - May 27 by Standard Shipping

On April 29, around 4 AM there was an attempted charge on my Bank of America Visa, (I ordered the watch via Apple Pay) and they declined it!!!!!!!!!!! I fixed it with the bank and supposedly with Apple by 8:30 AM.

Bank of America shows: Apple Online Charge: Pending

Current Order Status: Endlessly Processing Items Available to ship: 4-6 weeks
    Delivers: May 13 - May 27 by Standard Shipping

Since then there has been absolutely ZERO movement, the charge is still on the CC and this wait is killing me.