How long are RESERVATION lines at apple you think? (NYC)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brinycbri, Jun 21, 2010.

1. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

I'm going to wait i think in the reservation lines. You think it'll take more than 2 hours? i need to go to work..i know it's a guess so it's just your opinion..i am in NYC UWS tho

2. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

Depends when you show up. In the morning there will be a line but if it's anything like the iPad launch you can show up on your lunch break and pick it up or after work. They are open until 9PM.

I'll show up early in the morning in hopes of snagging a white iPhone should they have it.

3. brinycbri thread starter macrumors 6502a

i have a feeling that if u had a black order..they wont let u switch to white

4. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Just an FYI, an Apple store rep inadvertently showed me the reservation list at Freehold Mall in Freehold, NJ. They have 907 reservations.

5. drka0tic macrumors member

drka0tic

I reserved at the 5th Ave store. I'm planning to get there between 5:30 & 6am. I really have no idea what to expect. I'm hoping the reps will be able to get the lines in order quickly.

6. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

Why not? If they actually have them then they are 100% for sale, first come first serve (i.e. nobody has them reserved). So why can't I at that point forgo my reservation and purchase a white iPhone?