how long can payments to cydia take?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rtztgue, Apr 20, 2011.

1. rtztgue macrumors regular

I have purchased 2 apps from cydia, both paid thru paypal. The first app was paid for and download right away. My last app was paid for and has been 3 days and still waiting for cydia payment verification. Is this normal? Has anyone had any trouble with this?

I can tell you I used the same paypal account and same payment method (e-check) both apps were purchased within a week of each other and paypal has listed the apps as paid. I did see a pop-up from Saurik that says these things can take a week, but even that seems odd. LOL. Maybe some app developers have to wait for the physical check in the mail.

2. duction macrumors 6502a

duction

3. drummr macrumors regular

E-checks take forever- The bank has to clear the check before any funds are transferred. Why pay with an e-check?

4. tadad1 macrumors 6502a

tadad1

Could be a problem, all my cydia paypal purchases have been instantly available for download, I would get in touch with Saurik.

5. rtztgue thread starter macrumors regular

The paypal site that cydia takes you to is a limited site and no matter what I tried I could not get paypal off the default of echeck. Ticks me off... I have credit card setup in the main paypal site as primary and it's still good. Not sure of the prob with that. Although I did just log into paypal from my iPad. It does show the echeck not clearing until the 21st. It must be something with the apps or something saurik is doing. I just checked and my fist app just cleared my bank but I was able to get the app right away.... Oh well, I'll just be patient

6. aleni macrumors 68020

i bought about 5-6 cydia apps, so far all items were readily to download after i purchased via paypal.

7. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Saurik has a tweet this morning about an amazon payment server being down and holding everything up.