How long did you AT&T order take?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marddin, Jul 31, 2010.

1. marddin macrumors 6502

About 5 days ago I walked into my local AT&T store and purchased the black iPhone 16gb and they told me 5-10 days for shipping, which is very reasonable.

If you ordered from a AT&T retail or online store how long was your shipping and also where are you located. I ordered from a store in mansfield TX.

P.S. If someone has a white bumper that they do not need anymore or would like to sell please pm me. I am looking for one.

Thank you

2. NeonQueen04 macrumors newbie

Check out this thread ;):

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=938860

It has tons of info about order dates/ship dates and general turn around times. Right now orders from 7/19 have started shipping, but nothing past that yet. There should be a big push on Tuesday though if past history says anything.

3. marddin thread starter macrumors 6502

I appreciate the response. But I'm not going to click through 369 pages when someone could easily just give me their answer on here.

Anybody?

4. cocky jeremy macrumors 68040

cocky jeremy

So, maybe my 7/20 will ship tomorrow. I wonder how close i am to an AT&T warehouse. Anyone know where the warehouses are located? I'm in Huntington, WV. I'm hoping to get mine by Thursday.

5. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I ordered my 32GB iP4 from AT&T on 7/23, and I had it in my Hands first thing on 7/29.

6. ngrimes-2010 macrumors regular

I was at 5 business days...

When I called my local Apple store yesterday and they had 32's in stock!! Canceled my order with AT&t and had my ip4 in about an hour :O)

7. NeonQueen04 macrumors newbie

That's why I added the information regarding the fact that the backorders from 7/19 have started shipping.

It seems that AT&T gets huge shipments on Tuesdays from Apple. Last Tuesday's shipment released backorders that were placed from 7/12-7/19. I'm guessing that the rest of the orders from 7/19 through 7/23 will ship this Tuesday if the shipment is about the same size and the orders did not increase during that week. Again, just guessing.

If you have a 32gb on order, it will probably ship on Tuesday because they seemed to be caught up on 32gb with last week's shipment and were shipping orders from 7/23 already.

Sometimes it helps to start at the last page just to get a snap shot of what's going on in a thread before you dismiss it entirely.

8. Chunkycat macrumors 6502

9. chanerz macrumors 6502a