How long do apple bank transfers take

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by tonyt3rry, Jan 31, 2011.

1. tonyt3rry macrumors member

I recently got my full money back off apple thing is they tried to throw me off by saying we only do £250 max cash in store, anything bigger has to be a bank transfer. Its been well over a week in working days but still nothing in my bank any ideas please :apple:

2. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

Companies are plenty quick to take your money, but take their sweet time refunding it, so it may take a while. I got a refund once that took three weeks or so.

3. tonyt3rry thread starter macrumors member

is there any chance I could maybe say to them to cancel it and give me store credit its only going on a macbook anyway

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Have you thought about calling Apple? They're far more likely to have your answers than anyone in this forum.

5. tonyt3rry thread starter macrumors member

I Know that I just thought from other peoples experiences I asked instore about how long they take and I got told all sorts of times, they was very unhelpful

6. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

You're just as likely to get told all sorts of times here, as well, since everyone has a somewhat different experience. The most reliable way to get your answers is directly from Apple. I'd give them a call.

7. tonyt3rry thread starter macrumors member

If I had a rough estimate I could maybe just go from that obviously I cant phone apple if im in work