How long do notifications to take to come through on your Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MoodyM, Jun 5, 2015.

1. MoodyM macrumors 6502a

MoodyM

Usually mine are instant, but sometimes it can take 30 seconds to a minute after the phone buzzes before the Watch does.

Anyone notice similar?

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Nope both go off within seconds of each other

3. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

Mine are instant too. A few times Ive actually gotten the notification on my watch a few seconds before my phone.

4. sishaw macrumors 65816

sishaw

When I'm on my home network, it's almost the same time, or so close together it makes no difference. When away from the network, that is, when the syncing is through Bluetooth, it can take longer. I haven't timed it, but 30 seconds or so seems about right.

5. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Most the time quick but sometimes 30-60 seconds later. The other day they stopped completely until i reset the watch. Not even the red dot was showing but I have 6 emails/texts

6. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

I get my notification first on my apple watch then a second later on my iPhone.

7. Pedden macrumors newbie

Sometimes, I don't even get notifications. I don't think the BT link is very good. I left my phone in my pocket all day and I only received about 25% of the notifications on my watch. My phone buzzed like crazy all day, but only every once in a while did my watch notify me. I have all of the notifications set to mirror my phone. Sometimes they do; most of the time they don't!

8. Lizardo90 macrumors member

While my watch is unlocked i don't receive notifications on my phone. They all go to my watch. if im using my phone at the time of a notification comes in then i recieve it on my phone and not my watch.