Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

freakthemout

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
Hi there, I applied to be an apple programmer over a month ago. I want to pay my $99, but it won't let me. It just tells me they are processing my information. How long does this process take? I've applied a couple times now. I have an app I want to launch, but my hands are tied. Any suggestions?

Cromulent

macrumors 604
Oct 2, 2006
The Land of Hope and Glory
Hi there, I applied to be an apple programmer over a month ago. I want to pay my $99, but it won't let me. It just tells me they are processing my information. How long does this process take? I've applied a couple times now. I have an app I want to launch, but my hands are tied. Any suggestions?

Can take a while, nothing you can do really. Just wait.

DipDog3

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2002

You apply as a business? If so, go back and apply as personal.

dean1012

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2008
You apply as a business? If so, go back and apply as personal.

I'm stuck in the same situation as the OP. I wanted to go back and apply as personal but I take it you need to create a new apple ID to do so?

If I create a new apple ID to apply as personal, and get approved on it, how will they effect my current apple ID, purchases, phone, itunes, etc...? I don't want to lose any of that because I was impatient.

thanks for your help

Cromulent

macrumors 604
Oct 2, 2006
The Land of Hope and Glory
I'd just wait it out. I'm sure half the delay is exactly because people keep sending in multiple applications from different IDs etc etc. If people just sat back and waited patiently it would most likely be faster for everyone. So just chill out and I'm sure they will get it done as soon as they can.

DipDog3

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2002
I'd just wait it out. I'm sure half the delay is exactly because people keep sending in multiple applications from different IDs etc etc. If people just sat back and waited patiently it would most likely be faster for everyone. So just chill out and I'm sure they will get it done as soon as they can.

Probably will be waiting a long time...

goldengel

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2011
Switzerland
Hi

I am new in this. I also wonder why I am waiting now for about one week. How long could it take? Or have I to check my spam-folder? They will call me, do they?

Regards

goldengel

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2011
Switzerland
I mean, they received my order for registration and told me on website to call me for enrollment. Then I've waited 18 days and then they could do this call to me.

Now I am registered.

bredell

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2008
Uppsala, Sweden
When I registered as a company it took one week. I applied online, didn't have to send in any documentation, and after one week I got a phone call from Apple telling me everything was ready.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.