How long does Apple take to review apps these days?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Gokunama, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

I'm just wondering, cause I'm waiting on an update that was announced as submitted to Apple two Tuesdays ago, as well as a new app that was submitted last Tuesday, and neither has come out yet.

2. naevity macrumors member

Most of mine have been 6 or 7 days for both submissions and updates. I did have one that sat for 18 days without any notice. I ended up rejecting the binary and resubmitting it. 6 days later it was approved.

3. Mastidon macrumors member

5 days for my last update I had done which was for a Social Networking app called MyWingman.

However, my other app which is a word search game took 10 days for the last upgrade to it and that was at the start of March.

I am inclined to believe they have guys who just review certain types of apps based on that.

4. hippomobiles macrumors newbie

hippomobiles

At the start of the year, I was getting a turn around of just a few days, now it is increasingly about a week for new submissions and updates.

5. bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

If you are a Sirius/XM App it takes months.......
    :mad:

6. MacToddB macrumors 6502a

MacToddB

Check out www.MyNewber.com (and sign their petition).... They have a ticker on their home page... 166 days and counting.

My minor update was submitted March 1st. Still waiting, but at least I've had some communication with Apple and I am working through the issue.