How long does it take to get confirmation email from apple for case?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcho3, Jul 23, 2010.

1. oplix macrumors 65816

oplix

Since estimated shipping time is 3-5 weeks than the time it would likely take to receive a shipping confirmation would be 2-4 weeks since it probably would take 5 business days to receive it from the time it's shipped.

2. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I got my order confirmation in about an hour. Shipping confirmation will come once it actually ships, so in my case that'd be after 08/27.

3. HiFiGuy528 macrumors 68000

HiFiGuy528

4. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Seriously? It's a confirmation email to let you know your case will ship WEEKS from now. Do you really need to know that badly when the stupid email will arrive in your inbox??? How will the confirmation email change your life?

C'mon people. There's a friggin thread about every speck of minutiae surrounding this case business. People are being ridonkulous. If you're really so desperate for a case, go out and buy a damn case and stop obessessing over which nostril Steve Jobs might breath out of next. If you're desperate for something for free (which is what I suspect), then go to your local cheese shop and get some samples.