How long does it take to receive Email invoice?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Sequin, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Sequin macrumors regular

How long does it take to receive the order invoice in email after a purchase? I bought my MBP this morning at almost 9am, but it's now 5:20 and I still don't have an email. It's tax free weekend here so I just want to make sure they actually removed the tax. :/

2. SPX macrumors member

It took my invoice about 18 hours to arrive. However, I believe that you can go to the order status section of the Apple website and view your invoice before it is actually sent to you via email.

3. Sequin thread starter macrumors regular

Ah. I know when I get stuff in the app store it takes a while, but I wasn't sure if that's the same. The order status says there was no tax so hopefully they didn't charge for it~

4. jonnycage41 macrumors newbie

Its certainly takes time for receiving your Invoice of the items you purchased via online auction sites. Takes around 20 to 22 hours to get the invoice emailed...... Sit back and relax...... :D

5. cdcastillo macrumors 6502a

cdcastillo

I'm most certain by now you have received everything (even your computer, since almost 2 weeks have elapsed since your original post). But just for sake of information to future posters, I want to state that I received my invoice almost 3 days after I payed for the MBP.

Just my 2 cents.