How long does SGP take to answer emails?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by PittsDriver, Jul 14, 2010.

1. PittsDriver macrumors 6502a

PittsDriver

I emailed them regarding a bent screen protector almost a week ago ad haven't heard anything back. Just curious what you guys have experienced web emailing them.

2. satirev macrumors 6502

They dont respond to emails. you have to call: 9522619319

3. pikkashoe macrumors regular

If your emailing them about an issue with your protector thats not related to the cut out issue, they wont respond.

Call them, but from what I hear, they dont pick up either.
    Im in the same boat, waiting for my switch easy protectors to show up with the nude case, then I am going to mail back the sgp protectors for a refund.

Their customer service is absolute garbage.

4. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

OT: Which one are you?

5. Forbidden Fruit macrumors newbie

From personal experience, they don't reply when its related to the cut out issue either.

6. headcheese macrumors regular

You know my experience fish :)

They are absolutely horrible. I am getting ready to call now (cut out issue).

Think I can get credit from PayPal if I cannot get a response?

7. headcheese macrumors regular

FYI- that is not SGP's number. And dude was pissed :) He said he's gotten many calls for SGP and wanted to know what they were LOL

Anyone have the real #?

8. kappaz macrumors member

I sent an e-mail about a week ago and never got a response.

9. PittsDriver thread starter macrumors 6502a

PittsDriver

I'm not on there yet lol. Website hasn't been updated for over a year :(

10. PittsDriver thread starter macrumors 6502a

PittsDriver

11. random person macrumors 6502a

I just took a look at the "About Us" part of their website. Good Grief!!!

Here it is:

United SGP Corporation, Stylish People's Good Partner is a company which designs and manufactures scratch-resistant coating films and cases for everlasting brand new quality of your delicate devices. We observe the basic policies and principles, and our company's value is based on crystal clear management with an absolute customer satisfaction and reliability. We honor online marketing regulation and rules thoroughly. The endeavors to supply customers our products with the lowest price and the most effective and affordable means possible are essential to our principle. We are the company that all valuable customers may relay on with confidence. Our endless efforts will be formulated even further with your continuous concern.

SGP is a name trusted and recognized in the market for our constant commitment towards our customers. As an organization backed by years of experience and a team of highly qualified professionals, we strive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. To make our customers' experiences delightful, we seek regular feedbacks from them and constantly challenge our own abilities against their expectations.
    This is what distinguishes us from the other companies.

The products that we provide are designed and manufactured with a mindset to maintain the highest quality standards. The company has well-organized systems in place to take care of your orders and dispatch them in the shortest time possible. As a value driven company, we believe in ethical management practices and a growth-oriented culture. Our "Direct to Customer" marketing approach helps in curtailing marketing costs and allows us to pass on those margins to the customers with a competitive price.

If we have served you before, we would love to hear from you again. Share your experience of our service quality with us. We are constantly looking forward to your comments and support.

Welcome to United SGP Corp.!