How long does T-Mobile or Verizon give you to test out iPhone as a

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Feb 22, 2014.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

Trail device? Meaning lets say you aren't satisfy with the phone... Can you return it even tho you sign a contract ? Like returning it 13 days of use without penalty ? How does it work... For the people who already experienced that.
    If someone does return the phone can they get another phone without any problems ? Like if getting a iPhone 5C but not happy with it within 2 weeks can you get the iPhone 5S without problems ?

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Verizon charges a re-stocking fee, but I don't see how many days you have between purchasing and return. You should probably contact Verizon and ask, they'd give you the most up to date details.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/footer/returnProcedure.jsp

I couldn't find a clearly marked document explaining T-Mobile policies either, so it'd be best to just contact them and ask.

3. CEmajr macrumors 601

Tmobile gives you 14 days to try and return the device before you are locked into paying the full price of it. There is a $50 restocking fee if you do end up returning it though.

4. I7guy macrumors G5

5. rockitdog macrumors 68020

14 days for both as previously stated. T-Mo will give you 2 exchanges (+$50 re-stock fee applies each time)I believe while Verizon only allows one exchange (+$35 re-stock fee).

6. aneftp macrumors 68040

Just get it from apple store. No restocking fee. Technically you have 30 days to return it. But verizon and tmobile generally have 14 days to cancel the service.