Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jack426

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2015
North Carolina
Just wondering, my order says 1-2 weeks, guess I can not complain about that but was wondering if it is closer to the two weeks or the first?
I'd expect it to be closer to the 1 week mark, it really just depends on the watch itself.

The bands are delivering in 2 days, possibly less, depending on where your located. I had to get a replacement loop and I ordered another loop the day after it, each were delivered in 2 days. One from TN the other from CA.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I'd expect it to be closer to the 1 week mark, it really just depends on the watch itself.

The bands are delivering in 2 days, possibly less, depending on where your located. I had to get a replacement loop and I ordered another loop the day after it, each were delivered in 2 days. One from TN the other from CA.

I ordered yesterday on the 15th and got an email that say it was shipping within an hour. Wake up today on the 16th and my watch will be delivered TODAY. That is overnight delivery for a 42mm SS with brown loop.

Apple has stepped up on it inventory for sure!!!

Reactions: Jack426
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.