How long for returns to show up?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by gtoddh, Feb 23, 2011.

1. gtoddh macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi all,

First time poster, hopefully about to become new first time MacBook Pro owner!

I'm wondering if anyone knows approximately long it takes for newly released MacBook Pros to start showing up on the Apple online store refurbished section? I have just recently become interested in getting my first MBP and am psyched that new ones are coming out soon. I've read however that the returns are as good as brand new units and wonder how long before they'll become available.

Thanks.

2. ozred macrumors 6502

They appear quite quickly since Mac users are a finicky crowd.

Lots of indecisive people that buy, return, and change their minds depending on the rumor mill, instead of what they need.

If you know what you want it's easy.

Plus you're buying for all the right reasons. Ignore the others & get what _you_ need.

3. djasterix macrumors 6502a

djasterix

4. gtoddh thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the info. I don't know if I will wait or see about a brand new one. I've waited years so a few more weeks shouldn't be a problem but I am really anxious to get a MBP!