How long for shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Demarrer, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Demarrer macrumors member

I have a quick question. If i were to buy the crystal film screen cover for my iphone today, would i receive it by thursday? I am going away on vacation on friday so i would need it by then. I don't have an apple store around me. Thanks.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

from who

I am guessing you are referring to power support how about best buy they have it too if not well where are you located power support has great service should ship out Monday I would also look at www.bestskinsever.com little cheaper and amazing service. personly I like the Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint that is my personal fav fallowed by BSE all have great customer service though. but allot of this is going to depend on your location might have to pay for express shipping.

3. Demarrer thread starter macrumors member

Thanks. Yeah i was referring to that one. I was told that one was the best, but those other ones are better?

4. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

maybe where your going there might have an apple store...ever think of that?

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

well

as I said that is what I like lol that is what is nice about the world choices! good point if there will be a apple store where you are going and also you never said where you are I think everybody is in Power Support is in California BSE is Colorado and SGP is California all of them have great customer service. and also like I mentioned before Best Buy also carries the PS line