How long from Preparing, to Shipped?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ZoeLou, May 4, 2015.

1. ZoeLou macrumors member

My order went to Preparing to ship yesterday, and my card has been charged. I'm wondering how long it's taking for people's orders to go from Preparing to Ship, to actually Shipped?

2. thomasfxlt58 macrumors regular

It was about 24 hours for me just this past weekend.

3. NeutralGeek macrumors regular

5.5 hours for me today (from Preparing to Shipment to Shipped) ... Got payment notice issue 3:00 am ... Had to change my payment details 6:33 am ... Obsessively checked it until it turned To Preparing to Shipment around 12:30 pm ... Received Shipment Notification 6:06 pm for delivery tomorrow.

WooHoo!

4. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

For my wife's watch last Tuesday night, she got the notification sometime in the middle of the night for the charge and she immediately checked her order status when she woke up at 4:30am and it was already at preparing to ship. Then on Wednesday afternoon changed from preparing to ship to shipped. Sometime that night between 9pm and 1am Thursday morning she started to see movement on it. Made it from Ontario, California to Louisville, KY then to Chicago, IL and was delivered right before noon on Thursday.

5. melburstein macrumors regular

melburstein

A matter of hours for me and 24 hours later I had received my Watch. Apple shipped it overnight even though the order specified regular shipment.

6. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

I was charged and my status went to PFS around 1:30am Sunday morning, and I got the shipment notification at 1:49pm Sunday afternoon... so 12 hours.

7. ZoeLou, May 4, 2015
    Last edited: May 4, 2015

ZoeLou thread starter macrumors member

Hmmm okay so there is hope! It changed before 11pm last night it is now 1:43pm and still PTS! I was hoping to have it by Friday :(

UPDATE: Nevermind! It just shipped!! There is hope for Friday!

8. FanGirl77 macrumors member

FanGirl77

When did you originally order and what model please

9. ZoeLou thread starter macrumors member

2nd of May. 38mm aluminium WSB.